- iPad Air / iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 2 / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch) / iPad Pro (10.5-inch) / iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
How to Setup your student email account on the iPad :
In place of username use this format for our school: email@example.com
Same directions here without the illustrations:
1. Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Press Add Account....
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
8. Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
9. Tap Next at the top of your screen.
9a. Choose Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
10. When the new Server field appears, enter m.google.com.
11. Press Next at the top of your screen again.
You've set up Google Sync! Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device. You can also open the Mail, Calendar, or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.