Welcome to the Panther Athletic Program!
The Panther Athletic Program is a ministry of St. Paul’s Lutheran School and is designed to promote participation in interscholastic sports for both boys and girls in Grades 5-8. St. Paul’s participates in the Lutheran Orange County Athletic League (LOCAL). In addition, St. Paul's provides limited experiences in athletics for students in K-4. St. Paul’s Lutheran School believes and expects their student-athletes to emulate Jesus Christ in everything they do, including how they compete. Their sportsmanship and gamesmanship should flow from the basic principles of a Christian lifestyle. The student-athlete works to compete in the image of Jesus Christ. St. Paul’s Lutheran School believes that parents, coaches, and the athletic director have the responsibility to develop this concept in the student-athlete.
The objectives are:
- To implement a successful athletic program which demonstrates a Christian and enthusiastic attitude.
- To encourage student-athletes to strive for excellence and to do their best regardless of the outcome of a contest.
- To assist the student-athlete in developing their basic skills and talents.
- To teach student-athletes to participate as a team which cooperates, supports, and works together.
- To provide student-athletes an experience in which they can develop leadership skills, self-confidence, and poise.
- To encourage and promote school spirit and good sportsmanship.
We pray that you will be blessed through participation in Panther Athletics!
Assistant Principal(Athletics, Professional Development, Discipline)