The 2017 Fall Fundraiser kicked off on Sept. 14th and will run until Oct. 2nd.
Where does the money raised go?
The money raised goes directly back to the Partners w/P.R.I.D.E. to support the following programs for our school and students:
- Family Fellowship Events
- Angels Games
- Family Fun Nights
- Movie Nights
- Classroom Parties
- Teacher Gifts and Teacher Appreciation
- School Events
- Kindergarten Boo Hoo Breakfast
- Welcome Back Picnic
- Red Ribbon Week
- Panther Pact Followers
- Scholarships for 8th Grade Students
- Art Masters Program
- Families in Crisis
- A special incentive for 8th grade students is that the % of money that typically would go towards class parties will go to help fund 8th grade graduation! The more they sell, the bigger the celebration!!
If I raise the most money what could I win?
In addition to the daily drawings, there are wonderful prizes for the Top Fundraisers:
- 1st Place- 2 Gold Passes with 1 Parking Pass to Knott's Berry Farm/ Soak City
- 2nd Place- $100 iTunes Gift Card
- 3rd Place- Movie Basket (passes to a movie theater and yummy treats)
* Total class participation earns an ice cream party! Yummy!
* Top fundraising class earns a popcorn and movie party!
If someone does not wish to purchase any items, he/she can support you
and your school with a donation! The school receives 100% of the donation.
Each $12.00 donation will be the equivalent of 1 item ordered, which will count toward prizes. Use item code #900 on the order form.
Please make checks payable to St. Paul's Lutheran School with the student's name included on the memo line.
Good luck and happy fundraising!